“[A] workbook to reset your relationship with your phone.”
—NPR, Life Kit
Join the Digital Detox movement and and spend more of your free time on the things you love!
Whether you’re trying Flip Phone February or just want to explore how to break-up with your smartphone, this fun book is full of quizzes, tips, tricks, and guided journaling space to help you learn digital minimalism and its mental health benefits.
Studies show that a life spent offline is a happier and healthier one but we know that breaking up with your phone is hard to do. Enter Sammy Nickalls and her life-affirming digital minimalism workbook. You’ll find the pathway to creating a healthy relationship with your phone with fun features including,
* Quizzes – figure out if you’re too online and what kind of digital minimalist you are
* Tips & Tricks – ways to cut down on screen time, how to get started, how to use social media without the #FOMO, and how to stop interrupting your sleep
* Guided Journaling Prompts – identify your top internet stressors and figure out ways to spend your time IRL
* Challenges – a guided 14-day digital detox
* Daily Trackers – mindfulness exercises and reflection prompts
* App Recommendations – declutter your home screen and build your logging-off toolbox!
When you Log Off, you’ll reconnect with yourself, focus on your in-person connections, gain a happier outlook, and transform your life!