“Sharon Kramis has the very rare gift for making any dish she cooks sparkle. … Follow these recipes and be prepared for applause when you serve them.”
—Marion Cunningham, author of The Fannie Farmer Cookbook
This warmhearted cookbook features 95 delicious recipes that prove why the cast iron skillet truly is the best pan in your kitchen.
Featuring both new and classic recipes, mother-daughter team Sharon Kramis and Julie Kramis Hearne will show you how to make delicious meals every day of the week in this versatile skillet. This is simple and delicious comfort food, done well with recipes for breakfast, brunch, side dishes, main dishes, and desserts.
* Dutch Baby (puffed pancake with lemon and powdered sugar)
* Brown Sugar and Blueberry Coffee Cake
* Pecan Sticky Buns
* Rosemary Crusted Rack of Lamb
* Braised Spareribs in Merlot Sauce
* Open-Face Sloppy Joes
* Skilled-Roasted Chicken with Rosemary, Garlic, and Maple-Balsamic Glaze
* Warm Pear Upside Down Cake
* Old-Fashioned Peach Dumplings with Nutmeg Cream
The Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook also includes tips on how to season and care for your black skillet so it lasts a lifetime. Filled with color photographs and easy one-pan recipes, this cookbook will make new family favorites of all the delicious meals you make in your cast-iron pan.