Think happy! Through these joyful stories of everyday people who use their creativity and flair to spark light in dark times through impacting others, plus journal pages throughout for writing down your own most optimistic feelings, Yay All Day is the antidote to doomscrolling.
• Inspirational stories of people effecting change both large and small is the perfect way to offset to negative news feeds.
• Investing in journaling for just a few minutes a day improves your mood and overall sense of hope for the future.
• John Krasinski’s Some Good News show meets Let That Sh*t Go: A Journal for Leaving Your Bullsh*t Behind and Creating a Happy Life.
• Bright and happy 1970s illustration style features racial, geographic, and gender inclusivity.
• Features colorful lined pages plus dot grid pages: Yay All Day provides lots of space to play your own acts of optimism and joy.