A fun and easy way for kids to keep track and look back, while practicing writing, gratitude and self-expression.
Kids can express themselves, explore interests and hobbies, and learn more about themselves with each list! This beautiful, easy-entry hardcover guided journal can be started anytime, and can either be a safe space for kids to fill out on their own, or can be done with a loved one to spark great conversations. With these simple listing prompts (you don’t even have to write complete sentences!), kids can be creatuve while building social/emotional intelligence.
Sample prompts include:
• List the things you want to do this year
• List the people you want to be like
• List everything you love to do outdoors
• List what you would spend 100 dollars on, just for you
• List the things you want to be known for
Includes 52 prompts, photography and illustrations, sturdy paper, sparkly metallic-foil accents, and a sticker sheet!