A fun, easy guided journal with 52 prompts for kids to list their lives!
Kids can write 52 lists, one for each week of the year, in this beautiful hardback guided journal from the author of the bestselling 52 Lists series. This easy-entry journal can be started anytime, and can either be a safe space for kids to fill out on their own, or can be done with a loved one to spark great conversations. With these simple listing prompts (you don’t even have to write complete sentences!), kids will have fun practicing writing skills and building social/emotional intelligence. The perfect gift for kids whose grown-ups love the bestselling 52 Lists series! Includes 52 prompts, photography and illustrations, sturdy paper, metallic-foil accents, and a ribbon.
• List the things you want to do this year
• List the people you want to be like
• List everything you love to do outdoors
• List what you would spend 100 dollars on, just for you
• List the things you want to be known for