Harness the life-changing power of gratitude and self-love and live a happier life with this five-minute mindfulness journal
Taking a moment each day for a thoughtful but quick self-review is an easy first step towards realizing your full potential and living joyfully and in the present. Best, Worst Grateful guides you to note the high point, the low point, and one thing for which you feel truly grateful each day. When you acknowledge your highs and lows, and focus on your moment of gratitude, you learn to transcend challenges.
Best Worst Grateful is a perfect tool for self-care. Here’s why:
• 5 minutes per day–that’s all you need to invest in greater happiness and personal growth
• Proven and practical–studies show that mindfulness and gratitude practices improve mood, focus, and memory
• Easy and enjoyable to use–attractive interior pages offer plenty of safe space to record the day’s memorable moments and lessons
• Inspiring–uplifting quotes on the power of gratitude appear throughout
• Train your gratitude muscles–includes exercises for discovering things to feel grateful for all around us
Start your mindfulness practice today with the help of this easy-to-use, inspirational journal!
There are no reviews for this title yet.