Share your life’s stories and memories in this thoughtful and easy-to-use keepsake journal. This is a lovely gift to give to a cherished family member, friend, or even to yourself.
* This guided journal will inspire people to record the unique details and stories of their lives, both for themselves and for those they will one day leave behind.
* Includes a mix of fill-in-the-blanks, short answer questions, list-making prompts, and ideas for simple sketches or photos to create a nuanced portrait of a person’s life through reflections, memories, and stories.
* Contents: In the Beginning (including Origin Story, Education, Family), Love (including Friends, Romance & Dating, Children, Animals), Body (including Vitality, Movement, Food & Drink), Expression (including Hobbies, Personal Style, Books, Music, Film/TV), Home & Away (including Home, Travel), Purpose (including Career)
* Gorgeous harcover keepsake features delicate, whimsical work from papercut artist Sarah Trumbauer throughout and on the cover
* Acid-free, smooth paper that is thick enough to stand the test of time but takes pen beautifully
* Grosgrain ribbon
* Removable barcode sticker
* Measures 7-1/4 x 8-1/2
* 144 pages