The Pacific Northwest has some of the most awe-inspiring national parks in the country, and this guide will lead you to the 75 best day hikes in all of them!
For hikers of all ages and abilities, here is your guide to easy hikes in national parks and monuments throughout Washington and Oregon including:
• North Cascades National Park
• San Juan Islands National Monument
• Olympic National Park
• Mount Rainier National Park
• Mount St. Helens National Monument
• Newberry National Volcanic Monument
• John Day Fossil Beds National Monument
• Crater Lake National Park
• Oregon Caves National Monument
• Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument
• and more!
Written in an informative style that will appeal to anyone, regardless of age, each trail description includes elevation gains and a topographical map; clear, up-to-date driving directions; mileage and estimated hiking time; trail conditions; and more. Creaky Knees hiking guides are perfect for anyone else interested more in a stroll than a climb.
Also available in the Creaky Knees series:
The Creaky Knees Guide Oregon
The Creaky Knees Guide Northern California
The Creaky Knees Guide Washington