“These authors have an instinctive sense of all-American cooking.”
—Corby Kummer, The New York Times Book Review
The ultimate cookbook for one-pot meals that are easy, delicious, and comforting—for the holidays and all year long.
Home cooks know that the Dutch oven is the most versatile pot in the kitchen! From savory meals to sweet desserts, soups to stews, or the perfect pot roast, the Dutch oven is your go-to kitchen essential for one-pot meals.
In this companion to their best-selling Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook, the authors offer more than 70 recipes for easy-to-prepare recipes for all occasions plus complete information about how to select and care for your Dutch oven.
* Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
* Braised Greens with Smoked Sausage
* Moroccan Chicken and Pasta Bake
* Pork Loin Braised in Milk
* Lamb with Lemon, Oranges, and Green Olives
* Beef Stew with Parsley Dumplings
* Lemon Cake Pudding with Blueberries
* Roasted Red Pears
* Toasted Almond and Apricot Bread Pudding
This flavorful collection of recipes—delicious and easy to prepare—will inspire you to make full use of the best pot in your kitchen.